Lease Only Services
We often get contacted by a property owner that needs some help with their rental property, but they don’t want full management of the property. For these owners, we have a Leasing Only plan that gives them what they need in Greenville Property Management.
This plan covers all of the aspects of our business up and through tenant move-in. Once the tenant takes possession of the home, the complete tenant files and security deposit are handed over to the owner to self-manage from there.
Who Needs This?
- The landlord that wishes to handle rent collections and monthly/annual accounting
- The landlord that wants to handle all maintenance issues throughout tenancy
- The landlord that needs help marketing and tenant screening
- The landlord that needs a professional lease agreement for tenants
- The landlord that prefers direct interaction with the tenant throughout the lease term
What Do I Get For This Service?
- Complete Tenant Screening
- Complete Prospective Tenant Scheduling
- Electronic Lock Box Option For Vacant Properties
- Professional HD Photos
- Social Media Post with links
- Our 9-Step Marketing Plan
- Professional Lease Agreement
- Completed Tenant Move-In Process
- Matterport 3D Tour And Edited Walkthrough Video For Additional Fee
How Much Does This Cost?
The fee for this program is one month's rent of the property or $800 (whichever is greater) and must be paid upfront. (Ex. The home rents for $800/month, then the fee for this program is $800)
What If I Decide That I Want Full Management Services At Some Point?
We have been asked this question often and the answer is simple. Simply convert to our full-service management agreement, and any money paid up to that point will be credited to the owner's account. Simple as that.