Flagship Realty Group
Established in 2007, Flagship Property Management was built by an investor, catering to fellow investors with the ultimate goal of delivering unparalleled service within the property management sphere. Anchored in our deep-rooted real estate expertise, we bring forth a seamless blend of customer-centricity and adept management strategies, catering to the diverse needs of our clients. This distinctive perspective, coupled with our unwavering dedication to upholding top-tier property management and real estate sales industry standards, has fostered robust business expansion and solidified our enduring presence in Pitt, Wayne, Greene, Craven, and Carteret counties. As a result, we stand as one of the premier and well-regarded local property management firms.
In the summer of 2023, we embarked on a transformative journey. Flagship Property Management and Flagship Realty Group are uniting under one roof, marking a pivotal milestone in our commitment to enhancing customer service, knowledge, and overall service excellence. This strategic unity will fuse our extensive property management and real estate prowess, resulting in an even more comprehensive service offering for our valued clientele in the Greenville, North Carolina, area and beyond. This integration will enable us to address your needs better, leveraging a wider scope of resources and insights to deliver an exceptional experience tailored to your specific requirements. The merging of our two entities exemplifies our dedication to evolving with the ever-changing landscape and underscores our unwavering commitment to providing you with the finest property management and realty solutions available.
Our goal at Flagship Realty Group is to give our clients the ultimate property management and real estate experience by providing pleasant, professional, and honest service. We will work hard to maintain our commitment and strive to exceed expectations every step of the way. Whether its our property owners, tenants, first-time home buyers, or investors, you have our word, we are here to help.
- Providing Full-Service Property Management since 2007
- Licensed N.C. Real Estate Property Management Firm since 2007
- Licensed N.C. Real Estate Broker since 2003
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®(NAR)
- Member of National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Member of Leading Property Management Association (LPMA)
- A+ Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors (NC REALTORS®)
- Member of Coastal Plains Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Goldsboro-Wayne County Association of REALTORS®
- Member of North Carolina Regional MLS
- Licensed NC Real Estate Firm since 2015
Owner / Broker
Brian Corbett was born and raised in Goldsboro, NC. He graduated from Wayne Christian School in 1996 and attended Wayne Community College for two years. Brian transferred to ECU in the fall of 1999, earning his Exercise and Sport Science degree. After college, Brian followed his curiosity of real estate into gaining his real estate broker's license in 2003. He began his career in real estate as a buyers agent learning the local market, negotiating skills, and customer service while helping buyers find their dream home!
After a few years in the real estate sales business, Brian began Flagship Property Management (now Flagship Realty Group) in November 2007. After a year of slowly growing and learning the property management business, he accelerated his knowledge of real estate investing. Brian has grown the business year after year while focusing on exceptional customer service to both the property owner and the tenant in each transaction. Being a property owner and investor himself has aided in helping incorporate technology and policies and procedures that can be beneficial and fair to real estate investors as well as maintaining the professionalism and character of an efficient property management business.
Brian continues to grow his real estate portfolio by purchasing investment properties, flipping homes, and consulting on property management and real estate.
Brian is married to his lovely wife Ashley Corbett and has a little boy that is very active in his youth sports named Kendall. Some of their family hobbies include Kendall's sports, competition bbq as Smokin Skullies BBQ competition team, and many outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, beach time, etc.
- Cued Up On The Driving Playlist Podcast mostly, Country or Beach Music
- Favorite Vacation Spot Anywhere beachy with great Golf Courses
- Can’t Be Interrupted When Golfing or Hunting
- Favorite Weekend Activity Competition BBQ as the pitmaster of Smokin Skullies BBQ
- Pet Ollie (standard Yorkie)
- Favorite Local Restaurant Brisa’s Latin Cuisine, Sam Jones BBQ, or Carl and Chelle’s Steakhouse
- Don’t Mind Getting Lost In A great movie or podcast
- Hometown Goldsboro, NC
- Wayne Christian School
- Wayne Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sport Science East Carolina University
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of Realtors Property Management Division
- Vice Chair 2023 and 2024
- Member Walnut Creek Country Club
- Assistant Soccer Coach at Wayne Christian School®
Kelly Lilley Williams
Kelly Lilley Williams was born & raised in Winterville, NC. She graduated from D.H. Conley High School in 2000. Kelly started working in a real estate office as an agent's personal assistant in 1997. After spending years as a personal assistant for a local real estate professional she decided to pursue obtaining her own real estate license in 2005. Since obtaining her license Kelly has worked in many aspects of the real estate business including foreclosures, investment properties, buyers/sellers and administrative. Kelly is currently the office manager of Flagship Property Management and has been since 2009.
Kelly is the mother of two loving girls, MacKenzie & Christa. They are both active in Pitt County Schools. MacKenzie enjoys Taekwondo and is involved in youth activities at Open Door Church. Christa is very active in youth sports and well as school activities.
Alyssa Hanzl was born and raised in North West, New Jersey where she graduated from North Warren Regional High School in 2015. She then moved to Greenville, North Carolina where she attended East Carolina University until she graduated in December of 2018 earning her degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. She has been with Flagship Property Management since July of 2017 when she joined the team as a Marketing Intern. Alyssa then became the Marketing Manager, managing marketing interns, community outreach, property marketing, much more! Alyssa is now the Operations Manager at Flagship Realty Group, who focuses on process and efficiency improvement, managing the marketing team, and assisting the territory teams with any escalated needs.
Alyssa spends her free time playing with her (adorable) dog, Roy, taking the boat out with her fiance, and watching baseball.
- Cued Up On The Driving Playlist Country Music
- Favorite Vacation Spot Anywhere on the water
- Can’t Be Interrupted When I’m playing with Roy
- Favorite Weekend Activity Taking the Boat to the Beach
- Pet Roy, Mini Goldendoodle
- Favorite Local Restaurant Yellowfin Pub, Morehead City
- Don’t Mind Getting Lost In A Good Book
- Hometown North West, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing East Carolina University
- North Carolina Notary Public
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Speaker at Southern States Conference 2023
Business Development Manager
Although a "Yankee" by birth, Erica has lived in North Carolina since she was little. Erica graduated from Riverside High School in Durham, NC, and headed straight to the University of North Carolina at Wilmington for the beach! After college, she fell in love with Wilmington but couldn't bear to leave. However, after working in a few fields, Erica really found her way into Real Estate through Title Insurance. Erica strengthened building relationships through non-profit fundraising with the American Cancer Society. In 2014, Erica met my then "husband to be" and moved to Goldsboro, North Carolina, where she obtained her Real Estate License.
Erica has worked with numerous and varied deals, but her niche is investment property and property management. Erica joined the Flagship Realty Group Team with the Real Estate Sales side in early 2019 and stepped into the Leasing Director role in Fall 2019. As Erica excelled, In the Fall of 2022, she was promoted to Managing Broker Role for both the Greenville, NC and Goldsboro, NC office locations for the Real Estate Team and became Business Development Manager for the Property Management Team. In early 2023 looking for additional growth opportunities Erica became a business partner in the Real Estate Division of Flagship Realty Group.
Erica is married to her wonderful husband, Tyler, and we have a little girl Gatsy, who always keeps us on our toes. You can find us spending our weekends with Tyler's large family (he's a local guy) or trying a new recipe out.
- Cued Up On The Driving Playlist Audiobook or quiet (I have a 6yr old daughter)
- Favorite Vacation Spot Anywhere with good friends
- Can’t Be Interrupted When I’m sitting on the beach
- Favorite Weekend Activity Refinishing furniture
- Pet “Little Forest”, the tabby cat that adopted our family
- Favorite Local Restaurant Thai Garden, Goldsboro
- Don’t Mind Getting Lost In A Play or Musical
- Hometown Durham, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Agent
- North Carolina Licensed Title Agent
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Goldsboro-Wayne County Association of REALTORS®
- Goldsboro-Wayne County Association REALTORS® of Board of Directors Member, Legislative and RPAC Committee Member
- Goldsboro-Wayne County Association of REALTORS® Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee Chairperson
- Wayne Montessori School Board of Directors President
Tenant Success Associate
Sherri Lane was born and raised in Goldsboro North Carolina and has owned & operated a small business here for the past 25+ years.
In 2014, Sherri received her real estate license from JY Monk Real Estate School in Greenville, NC, and began her licensed real estate career. She worked as a personal assistant to a top producing agent for 4 years and then decided it was time to go out on her own!
Sherri believes purchasing a home is one of the most important decisions people make in their lives and she is honored to help guide them through this process
Owner Success ASsociate
Tori was raised a "Navy Brat" and has traveled the United States, from Florida to Alaska! She loves Eastern North Carolina and graduated from Mattamuskeet High School. She joined Flagship Realty Group in 2023 as our Greenville Tenant Associate. In this role, she works hands-on with every tenant in Pitt County, striving to elevate their rental experience to the highest possible standard.
Tori has a 4-year-old son we call "Jacks" short for Jackson Cade, with whom she spends most of her time. She plays volleyball and softball, loves traveling, being on a boat, shopping, and trying new foods!
- Go-To Card Game Phase Ten
- Cued Up On The Driving Playlist Everything from NSYNC to Jelly Roll
- Favorite Weekend Activity Riding on the River
- Pet (Boyfriend) Arthur, age 39 identifies as a Golden Retriever
- Don’t Mind Getting Lost In Gilmore Girls or Grey's Anatomy
- Favorite Local Restaurant The Mulberry, Washington NC
- Hometown Washington, NC
- Momlife Breakfast & Cartoons in Mommy's Bed Every Morning
Marketing + Billing Associate
Madison Brown was born and raised in LaGrange, North Carolina, where she graduated from Wayne Christian School in 2021. She then continued her education at East Carolina University, earning her degree in Business Administration. She has been with Flagship Realty Group since August 2022. Madison is currently our Billing Associate and a part of our Marketing Team.
Madison spends her free time riding horses, going to the beach, and on her family farm.
- Favorite Music Artists Riley Green, Cody Johnson, and Morgan Wallen
- Favorite Vacation Spot Emerald Isle, North Carolina
- Can’t Be Interrupted When Napping with my dog, River
- Pets 14 dogs (Goldendoodle, Maltese, Cockapoo, Great Dane, Pit Mix, Labs, Australian Shepherds), 1 bunny, 5 outdoor cats, 4 horses, and 18 pet cows (Miniature High Park, Brahman, Angus, Jerseys).
- Hobbies Riding horses with my equestrian drill team, hunting, and sewing dog bandanas.
- Hometown LaGrange, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration East Carolina University