Know Your Property is Protected With Our Programs
Flagship Realty Group provides a pet protection program for all of our properties enrolled in our Owner Benefit Package. This program covers any pet damage to the home up to $2,500 over and above the tenant security deposit amount. When we allow a pet into a home, we have vetted that animal almost as much as the tenant. We screen each pet, charge a reasonable fee, and program that you (the home-owner) will not pay out of pocket for pet damage.
- We screen each animal via PetScreening.com
- We provide this coverage for all approved animals
- Reasonable admin fee charged to the tenant
- $2,000 coverage above tenant security deposit
*ANY CLAIMS MADE TO THIS PROGRAM ALLOW FLAGSHIP REALTY GROUP TO PURSUE THE TENANT FOR ANY DEBT
Owners receive peace of mind knowing they have more possible expense coverage for pet damages beyond tenant security deposit amount.
Flagship Realty Group charges the tenant a reasonable monthly admin fee per pet. We will cover any pet damages to the home for APPROVED PET(s) above normal wear and tear that exceed the tenant security deposit amount. The Pet Protection Program does not cover unauthorized pets. Damage consideration is determined by Flagship Realty Group and/or its vendors only. Payment for damages to be paid to Flagship Realty Group authorized vendors only.
- Tenant not paying rent?
- Is the tenant bullying you and claiming negligence?
- Not sure of landlord-tenant law?
- Do you know how to evict a tenant in NC?
Here at Flagship Realty Group, we do know how to evict a tenant in North Carolina properly and ethically. We also keep up with the landlord-tenant laws and best practices for North Carolina while most of the time utilizing an eviction service provided by attorneys specializing in Landlord-Tenant Laws.
Our Eviction Program is included with all of our premier-level management packages as part of our Owner Benefit Package.
This Eviction Program is a no cost program for our Investor Clients. This will include court cost, filing fees, attorneys fees, writ of possession fees, and locksmith fees. WHAT A VALUE TO OUR INVESTOR CLIENTS!!!
This only applies to tenants vetted and placed by Flagship Realty Group and does not cover tenants attorney fees, property damages, or loss of rents.
Flagship Realty Group certifies that you will NEVER have to pay 2 leasing fees in the same 12-month period for the same property. The ONLY exception would be a federal military relocation, which is out of anyone’s control, but outside of that, we program your tenant will stay 12 months, or we will find a replacement for equal or better rent at no additional charge. We put our own money on the line!
- If the tenant does not stay fro the entire lease period or longer, we will find a replacement tenant FOR FREE!
- If the tenant vacates early for any reason you WILL NOT be charged a leasing fee! (Excludes military relocation or Flexible Lease Terms)
- We stand behind our tenant selection and application process
- We are putting our own money on the line
- Original lease term with the tenant must be 12 months or longer
Our Eviction Rescue Program is designed for the investor that has a problem tenant. A tenant that is behind in rent, a tenant that is intentionally breaking the lease agreement, a tenant that is bullying the owner, and more. We call these tenants professional problem tenants. They think they know the laws and rules of rental property management and intentionally try to intimidate the real estate investor that is self-managing their own units.
What does our EVICTION RESCUE PROGRAM do:
- We get the tenant to pay the unpaid balance of rent or begin the eviction process
- Take over an existing eviction on behalf of property owner
- Work with the Sheriff Department through the writ of possession process
- Manage the property turn over through our maintenance team of vendors
- Market the property when ready to get a high-quality tenant
- You must sign a 12-month property management agreement with us
- You must provide us with a signed lease agreement
- We are NOT attorneys but we do have attorneys on retainer to represent our property owners or us if it comes to this.
- We do charge a nominal fee of $500 per door for this program (not including court and attorney fees). There is quite a bit of time involved with taking over a troubled situation and this covers the additional time, mail correspondence, and often a face-to-face meeting with a problem tenant while finding a payment solution to get that back rent paid.
Through the years, we have managed many different types of tenants and situations that have allowed us the opportunity to take over problem tenants or properties and work the best we can at obtaining unpaid balances, handling tenant objections, or handling the eviction process.
Oftentimes, we can work with the tenant to get them caught up on any unpaid balances, ensure the payment process is following the lease terms, and handle their issues within the lease agreement and laws.
We can step in and take over your headache(s) with these situations. Whether your tenant is behind in rent, in the middle of an eviction process, or just a complete pain to deal with.