Halloween can be all fun and games, but safety should ALWAYS come first!
Take a look at these safe trick or treating tips to have a fun and safe night!
- Always stick together with your group. Never let anyone stray away alone.
- Cross streets at corners and look both ways before crossing. Pay close attention to traffic signals, if applicable.
- Make sure children always have adult supervision.
- Have children wear glow sticks or carry flashlights so they can see and be seen.
- Drive safe and slow down! Be aware of children crossing the streets.
- Make sure to take these tips into consideration. Most of all, have a fun and safe Halloween from all of us here at Flagship Property Management in Greenville, North Carolina!